Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some day I'll be good at keeping up with this blogging thing!
Whats new at the DiDominzio Household??? How bout EVERYTHING... Nicholas started kindergarten! He loves it and is doing very well!
It never ceases to amaze me how time flies!

                                    This is Nicholas 5years ago on the same day August 17th!

We enjoyed an amazing summer with friends and family! Kayla was able to spend 9weeks  with us here in TN and we enjoyed every moment of it! She is getting to be such a beautiful young lady. She started the 5th grade this past week and as far as I'm aware she really likes it. Marissa is still Marissa, spirited and full of zest! She is so amazing in how quickly she learns and grows.
She just recently got a big girl hair cut, thanks to Nick who decided one day that she was du for one. I then took her to the local salon and had it fixed and although I'm pleased and she is adorable no matter what, I must say I miss her long hair.
                                    She is quite the looker if I do say so mself! Such a blessing!

Recently Rissa and I have had the joyful experience of helping  family in need and during the week I look after a family friend's two young girls Alasia (3) and Paige (2), it's a ton of work but so much fun. We just this past week started out pre-school worship fun in which we went for walk, car rides, trips to the mall and small kid friendly internet searches to help us find things that God made for us that we need to say thank you for. So sometimes I wonder to myslef, "How much of this stuff does a 3yr old really retain?" Until today when Rissa bowed her head for graceand stated so grown-up-like: "Dear God, thank you for my fishy, the birdies, my mommy, my Nicky, the trees and some food, Amen" I truly am blessed to have such absorbant children! He is suficient!
Rissa and Alasia on one of our Blessed outings.





No comments:

Post a Comment