Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mischief maker....

It's amazing how much time and thought kids put in to making trouble sometimes. Rissa has made me smile so many times today, but many of those smiles were followed by head shakes nad sighs. She started the day a 4:45am waking me up wanting to add milk to her already poured bowl of "cereal" which consisted of oreos and m&ms. Needless to say we chose something a little more healthy and breakfast like. I am truly blessed however that my daughter is so incredibly compassionate and such a good sharer. She made sure that when sh snuck pears out of the refrigerator she got one for Paige and Alasia as well and when I caught them with the pears she was more than willing to take all the blame. It's been a long hot day, I really can not wait for autumn to get here.
Today out "Little, loving Lesson" was to be greatful for your sibblings. We made cards for our brother/sisters. It was a lot of fun and the girls did great. When Nicky got home we took some pictures cause Rissa was so excited to tell him "Thank you for bein my brudder"
Sweet!
Silly!

Today and everyday is just such a blessing! I am forever greatful for everything I have been given, when all I really need is the Lord himself. I am truly honored to be the one He paid it all for!


~Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment