Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

Saturday, April 24, 2010






This tree caught my attention today... I like the leaves!
But what kind of tree is it???


Today was an eventful day to say the least...

 As i mentioned previously we recently (within the last year) moved to Tennessee, from the northeast region of the country. Well in that northeast region, I never dealt with mother nature's spiral winds,, otherwise known as tornadoes. So yesterday while listening to the weather I was for-warned that we would be in for so in-climate weather today. And we were....
this morning I awoke at 7am and it was gorgeous and sunny so I proceeded to venture out and set up my tag sale. We were fully set up at 8am and had many a wonderful customer till the sunny weather subsided around 10am. I then came inside and counted my earnings which was exciting cause after just 2hrs of business I profited close to $100. While I worked tirelessly at my yard sale, Steve took Nick to look around at other neighborhood yard sales for a new big boy bike and low and behold they found one, for $10, he was so excited!!!!!


 So then we sat around restlessly awaiting the oncoming terror.... Nothing! and we waited .... nothing! I refused to put Marissa upstairs for a nap, knowing that it's unsafe during tornado warnings to be on the 2nd story of a house. So I tried repeatedly to get her to fall asleep on the couch, however she is quite the persistent little bugger, but luckily she gets her persistence from me. So finally at around 2pm Rissa dozed on he couch while Nick and I read. At around 4pm Steve decided to take the family to Steak and Shake for dinner and I was all for it... 



After dinner we came home watched a movie had some Ice Cream and now it's time for bed...
Tomorrow Will Be Another BLESSED day!
I love my life and I love my Lord!
Until next time!
God Bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment