Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

Friday, April 23, 2010


Ok, so I guess this is where it starts... Here today on April 23rd 2010, while I lay on my stomach on the couch and play human jungle gym with my 21 month old monkey (Marissa). I've been bugged about starting a "blog on life" by many, for months. So here goes.... 
So about me I'm a 25 year old mother of many... 2 and a half children to be exact. the rest will be explained at later dates. I was born, raised and ran away from New Britain, Ct. I met and married the most amazing man ever 5 years ago. We lived in Wolcott, Ct. for 4 years and just last year moved just south of Nashville, TN. Where we currently reside in our new beautiful home and we love it. This is truly where God wanted us to be. So until next time....

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment